Baby Bottle Challenge Rules
Should you decide to take the challenge –
- Be creative!
- Have fun making the videos.
- For additional fun, challenge another person or group! Challenge videos not required, but highly encouraged!
Video your Baby Bottle Challenge, tag Crossroads and you may see your challenge on our Facebook!
- Use of Baby Bottles not required to participate in challenge. Donations can be sent directly to Crossroads via check.
- Baby Bottle Challenge will begin Mother’s Day, May 14th and end Father’s Day, June 18th Bottles will be turned into local churches at this time.
- Want to bypass Baby Bottle Challenge? Click Here to Donate Now:
No gift is too small! Your support will help with items such as:
- Add new center services to reach more women and men in crisis due to unplanned pregnancy
- Assist in facility expansion
- Add multiple private counseling rooms to serve our clients
- Purchase new car seats and cribs for our Resource Store for families choosing to parent
- Purchase additional parenting curriculum for successful parenting
- Winners of the baby bottle challenge will be recognized as special guests at Crossroads’ Annual banquet (date TBD) and receive a complementary table for eight, meal included (valued at $400.00)
- Winners will be featured on our Facebook page and Newsletter
To be eligible as a winner, all monies must be turned in by Father’s Day, June 18th.
Thank you for taking the challenge