Crossroads serves the women, men and families of Oldham, Henry and Trimble County since opening their doors April 5, 2013. Our center is one of thousands nationwide helping women make informed choices for themselves and their unborn child along with helping families growing stronger together.
Who We Are
To have a Christ-centered, non-denominational ministry that provides resources, education, and love to those in need before, during, and after an unplanned pregnancy or abortion.
Bringing hope, help, and healing to those affected by an unplanned pregnancy.
Our Statement of Faith
The entire leadership of Crossroads Pregnancy Resource Center, including the Board of Directors, is committed without reservation to this Statement of Faith:
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons; Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential, and that this salvation is received through faith in Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord and not as a result of good works.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life and to perform good works.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
What We Believe About Life
- God is the CREATOR OF LIFE: Genesis 1:26-28; Job 33:4; Psalm 95:6; Acts 17:24-25
- There is undoubtedly LIFE IN THE WOMB: Job 10:8-12; Job 31:15; Psalm 139:13-16; Isaiah 49:1-6; Jeremiah 1:4-8; Luke 1:41-44
- We are commanded to PROTECT THE HELPLESS: Genesis 9:6; Exodus 20:13; Deuteronomy 27:19; Psalm 41:1; Proverbs 31:8-9; Matthew 25:31-46
- Children are a GIFT FROM THE LORD: Genesis 33:5; Psalm 127:3-5
Crossroads Team Members
As a not-for-profit ministry, Crossroads Pregnancy Resource Center (CPRC) has an active Board of Directors that helps set the course for the organization. Along with the Board of Directors and under the direction of the Executive Director there are the countless volunteers who serve in this ministry on a daily basis. These volunteers have varied backgrounds and experiences that help them serve God, CPRC and those who seek our help.
CPRC Board & Staff:
- Denise Myers – Executive Director
- Cecilia Finch – Life Course Facilitator and Prayer Chair
- Susan Schooler – Client Services Coordinator
- Angie Pryor – Special Events Chair
- Maggie McGatha – Board Chair
- Tom Wilson – Admin Treasurer
- Rae Thompson – Board Member