Crossroads is also blessed with dedicated and compassionate volunteers, some of whom are trained to be Client Advocates and thus provide support services to clients.
What type of volunteer positions are we looking for?
Volunteer Needs – There are various options for serving in each category. These descriptions are not all inclusive and there may be other duties as assigned.
- Data Entry
- Serve on Administrative Committee (requires attendance at a minimum of one monthly meeting)
- Mentoring and educating clients
- Client follow up and charting
Fatherhood Program (Men Volunteers Only)
- Client Advocate
- Class Facilitator
- Community Outreach Mentor
- Prayer Warriors
- Dad’s Events Coordinator
- Cleaning crew
- Sort and organize
- Assist with creation of marketing materials (brochures, donor packets, etc.)
- Serve on Marketing Committee (requires attendance at a minimum of one monthly meeting)
- Web assistance, Graphic Design, Newsletter
- Assist in planning quarterly prayer meetings
- Participate in prayer & fasting for the ministry
- Serve on Prayer Committee (requires attendance at a minimum of one monthly meeting)
Small Group Facilitator (specific training will be provided)
- Bible studies
- Healthy Relationship classes
- Life groups
- Parenting classes
- Post abortion recovery groups
- Assist with planning and helping with fundraisers
- Gathering of the Girls events
- Serve on Events Committee (requires attendance at a minimum of one monthly meeting)
- Assist with childcare for the center’s scheduled classes and special events, (Gathering of the Girls etc.)
- Serves a minimum of twice per class session or once a quarter for special events
Child Care Coordinator Volunteer
- Work closely with Executive Director and Client Services Coordinator
- Create and maintain child care volunteer schedule
- Communicate at least monthly with child care volunteers
How can I sign up to Volunteer?
If you are interested in volunteering at Crossroads Pregnancy Resource Center please fill out the form below and someone will be in contact with you.